December 02, 2005

Rolling Along...

Had a good day in the studio, working on several large pieces and ordering more supplies... stretchers, acrylics and oils... I dislike having to 'make do' and work best when the shelves are full. Feeling back in the groove and if my knees would cooperate, I think I could make some tracks. They're getting better every day... slowly. Nothing worse than being full of creative steam and not able to keep up!

Two of the half dozen paintings in progress are oils... I pulled the long work table away from the wall with the prop easel and am using that end for stand up oil painting... with the main peg board walls at the other end of the room holding all the acrylics. This seems to be a good plan. I keep coming across little thingys I'd like to use when I resume my Object Paintings, but for now, that will have to wait.

No comments: